The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching released an enhanced version of the Networked Improvement Learning and Support (NILS) platform on December 27, 2018.
Enhancements in the December 2018 NILS release are as follows:
Activities in NILS have been updated to include an “assignment” option:
- Hub members can assign members to activities for participation
NILS now supports a Driver Diagram authoring tool. This tool enables hub members to:
- Create a driver diagram in-site
- Attach resources, people, and groups to drivers or change ideas
- Save “snapshots” of the diagram to preserve its version history
How is this different than the previous version?
- Hub members can now assign activities to users within NILS, allowing segmentation of which users work on a given activity.
- If you wish to assign members to existing activities, you may now do so.
- Driver Diagram
- Hub members can now author a driver diagram in-site.
If you have questions or encounter any issues with this new version of NILS, please contact us through the Help Desk.